This is the Survais Blog. Any updates we have will be posted here 😊
For July and August we are taking a step back as we prepare for an update to payments with Stripe in the European region.
Starting in September, Stripe will require Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) which will add an additional layer of authentication when making payments online within Europe....
June was a bit of a different month for us here at Survais. We've moved our operations from Limerick, to our new HQ in Cork, Ireland - where we will be for the foreseeable future 🏡
Other than the usual minor bug fixes and UI tweaks, we have two worthy mentions this month in terms of development:...
The free plan is now full featured 🎉 You can now use themes, and all slide types on the free plan!
We've also updated how our plans are limited in May. Plans are no longer limited based on the number of impressions. Plans are now limited based on the number of responses recieved. This means no m...
Here is what we've been working on in April:
- Released Social Slides from beta 🎉
- You can now add social slides such as YouTube, Spotify, Twitter, Soundcloud, Twitch, Instagram, and Facebook; directly in your Survais
- Released Survai Pages from beta 🙌
- You can now generate a link and share the S...
Within March, we've tidied up a couple of things and have a new feature coming down the lines too 🙌
- Added gradient style header backgrounds
- Added a new 'All Slides' view ➡ This displays all slides in one place for ease of navigation between them
- Added a new colour picker which makes it much ea...
Here is a list of changes and updates we deployed in February 2019 😊
- Added the ability to change the text of the button that shows the Survai
- Added the ability to continue to show the Survai to users even after it has been completed
- Added a hide on mobile option (Survai will never show on mobi...