Here is what we've been working on in April:
- Released Social Slides from beta 🎉
- You can now add social slides such as YouTube, Spotify, Twitter, Soundcloud, Twitch, Instagram, and Facebook; directly in your Survais
- Released Survai Pages from beta 🙌
- You can now generate a link and share the Survai directly, no code changes required! 🥂
- Added new filters for Survai types
- You can also additionally search / filter based on the slide heading
We have also done a lot of work on the look and feel of Survais across mobile and desktop devices. Here is a list of all the other updates we feel is important.
- Removed Google Analytics from Survais entirely
- Reworked the item list view across Survais for both mobile + desktop
- Reworked sub-item buttons for both mobile + desktop
- Reworked the main navigation
- Added more content to the splash pages, with more to come - with thanks to help from some really great people over at IndieHackers 😍!
- Improved all button groups across Survais for mobile
- Improved overal margins, spacing, and font sizes across Survais for mobile
- Added additional spacing in Survai Settings on mobile for reordering slides
- Improved tables on both mobile + desktop
- Opening the Embed or Survai Page modals will now automagically copy the code snippet for you 🧙
- Added a small box of impression details to the impression view - with more to come
April saw a lot of UI updates - which is great, and was well needed. We still have a bit of UI tinkering to work through in May, and we are sprusing up all of our landing pages in May too.
Thanks for stopping by the Survais Blog 😃
If would like to have access to Survais Beta features, reach out to us at email@example.com