The free plan is now full featured 🎉 You can now use themes, and all slide types on the free plan!
We've also updated how our plans are limited in May. Plans are no longer limited based on the number of impressions. Plans are now limited based on the number of responses recieved. This means no matter how many people see your Survai, if they don't respond; it won't impact your monthly limit anymore.
We will be monitoring this over the next few months to ensure we feel the response count provided is also fair. Rest assured, the response count will not be going down from their current setting. So if we do make changes, the numbers will only be going one way... 👆 up!
Besides fixing bugs and general housekeeping... and blocking spammers, here is some of the other stuff we've been working on:
- Deployed the Moonlight Color Scheme option 🔥
- Deployed the start of what is to be our documentation site built with docsify 🤤
- Updated the account limiting structure so it is based off when you signed up (previously rolled over on the 1st of each month)
- Now plans are on a rolling 30 day period (actual billing period is unchanged)
- Added a Survai preview option (doesn't record responses) 😎
- Added Hide on Non Mobile option
- Spruced up our homepage quite a bit. After some feedback from some lovely people over at Indie Hackers, we've moved some things around, and added quite a bit more content 😘
- Re-enabled the OAuth registration and logins
- Updated all our screenshots across the landing pages
- Updated all the icons used throughout the site 😃
- Reduced Survais bundle size by ~25% 🔥
Moving forward, we hope to have the WordPress plugin ready to go in June (or at least in beta).
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by the Survais Blog!
If you have any issues, questions, or want access to Survais Beta features, reach out to us at email@example.com